Copyright © 2008 Chinaenglishmedium.com
Rules and Regulations
1. The Students should read the information hand out thoroughly, before filling up the Application form.
2. (I) The minimum eligibility criteria to get admitted into under graduate Medical Course is that: a student
must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English individually and must have
obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The student should
satisfy himself/herself that he / she is eligible for the course when he / she opt to study in our institution.
(II) For Postgraduate courses the students should have obtained a Bachelor's degree from a recognized
(III) The admission authorities of the applied university/ college reserves the right of selection on an individual
based upon the students previous academic performance.
3. The Students shall submit notary attested photocopies of the documents called for along with the
application form. After screening if selected the students shall be informed and the student shall submit the
documents called for in original.
4. If any information provided in the Application form by a student is found to be false or incorrect, such
application will be rejected and suitable action is liable to be taken by applied university/ college and/or its
representatives against such students.
5. Applied university/ college and their representatives are not responsible for any false information given by
the students at the time of admission and also for the consequent problems. Applied university/ college and
their representatives are reserves the right to Proceed against them legally and cancel their admission with no
consequent duties and responsibilities.
6. The selected students shall be admitted to the course only on the condition that they will be governed by the
rules and regulations of the College / University.
7. The eligible students shall execute an agreement on selection for admission and the pay the seat
confirmation / tuition fee.
8. A fee once paid is non- refundable under circumstances.
9. The information provided to the students by applied university/ college and their representatives are in
"Information Brochure" is subject to change without prior notice. Applied university/ college and their
representatives are is not responsible for any changes with regard to eligibility or any other amendment made
by the institution or the respective Governments at the given time.
10. The annual tuition fees for the courses of study are to be paid by the students directly to the Institution of
study on or before the due dates intimated to them from time to time.
11. If there is any delay in remittance of college / Academic / Hostel Fees the student can be suspended from
college or even held back from appearing for their University/College conducted Examinations.
12. Any student found guilty of involving him / her in any activity which can be termed as illegal or
unconstitutional or against the interests of the Institution/Country can be dismissed from the college with a due
intimation given to his/ her Parent / Guardian. Readmission of such candidates shall be subject to the decision
of the disciplinary committee of the University.
13. Mere submission of application form does not guarantee admission to institution unless the student is
found fit by the admission committee.
14. For all other matters not specifically mentioned here in, the decision of the applied university/ college and
their representatives are is final and shall be binding on the student and the parent.
15. All disputes are subject to jurisdictions of Courts in the city of applied university/ college, P.R.China only.
Offering Medical Education in China - chinaenglishmedium.com